- Our Nurses, Doctors, Health care professionals, Care workers and all key workers are honestly amazing. They are beyond a clap on a Thursday and always have been
- Acts of Kindness from business’s in a time of Crisis
- Celebrate the small things
- Oral hygiene
- Mental Health First Aid
- Christmas meal for all.
Work life balance
- The giving tree
- Respect Care introduces “Fitness for All”
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY- 10th October 2019
- Professional Care Workers' Day 4th Septembers 2019
- Building resilience and a sense of balance
- Memory walk helping to make a difference
- Currently recruiting
- Cupcake day 2019
- Respect Care Services' 11th Birthday
As an Assessor, it can get pretty stressful going out to see different clients with different conditions and situations along with meetings.
Respect Care understands the importance of work-life balance. Here is a photo of my colleagues and in a Pilates session on our lunch break. The office not only allows us to improve our health by joining these classes but actually encourages us to maintain it by arranging keep fit classes in the mornings and afternoons some days.
This has greatly improved the mood and atmosphere not only in the office but among the staff as well.
On top of that, we hold talks and arrange activities that support overall wellness and mental health. At the end of the day, we all need some R&R and the fact that the company is supportive of it is just the cherry on top.
Post written by one of our senior field assessors (Kizia Hill).