- Christmas 2020
- Our Nurses, Doctors, Health care professionals, Care workers and all key workers are honestly amazing. They are beyond a clap on a Thursday and always have been
- Acts of Kindness from business’s in a time of Crisis
- Celebrate the small things
- Oral hygiene
- Mental Health First Aid
Christmas meal for all.
- Work life balance
- The giving tree
- Respect Care introduces “Fitness for All”
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY- 10th October 2019
- Professional Care Workers' Day 4th Septembers 2019
- Building resilience and a sense of balance
- Memory walk helping to make a difference
- Currently recruiting
- Cupcake day 2019
- Respect Care Services' 11th Birthday
As part of the festive initiative, those without families or living on their own at Christmas will have a complimentary full cultural Christmas meal inc dessert delivered our devoted team at Respect Care.
Our Christmas food initiative is something we're really passionate about and proud that it has grown from a few meals 4 years ago to preparing over 110 meals to be delivered on Christmas day .
Thanks all that helped to get this ready
Jacquie and the team - Sinead, Kat, Cleo did an amazing job and thanks to all the drivers that will be out tomorrow delivering the meals.
Better get orders in for next year now.
Merry Christmas all