- Christmas 2020
- Our Nurses, Doctors, Health care professionals, Care workers and all key workers are honestly amazing. They are beyond a clap on a Thursday and always have been
- Acts of Kindness from business’s in a time of Crisis
- Celebrate the small things
- Oral hygiene
- Mental Health First Aid
- Christmas meal for all.
- Work life balance
The giving tree
- Respect Care introduces “Fitness for All”
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY- 10th October 2019
- Professional Care Workers' Day 4th Septembers 2019
- Building resilience and a sense of balance
- Memory walk helping to make a difference
- Currently recruiting
- Cupcake day 2019
- Respect Care Services' 11th Birthday
This Christmas Respect Care and Axela Care are turning the office Christmas tree into a “Giving Tree”.
In 2018 “KidsOut” charity saw 43,000 toys and £15,000 donated for children living in refuge and this year we wanted to be part of this amazing Christmas movement. Instead of the office Secret Santa, we are encouraging our staff to buy toys or a gift for children in local refuge homes instead. Many of the recipients are children who have escaped domestic violence, being forced to flee their homes quickly and leave all possessions behind. Without Giving Tree, these children may not otherwise receive a gift at Christmas.
So instead of just decorating our tree with the normal lights and baubles this year we will receive decorative tags from KidsOut with a child’s name, age, and suggested gift and these tags are placed on the tree, with participants being invited to take a tag and buy the present for £5-£10.
KidsOut will arrange the collection of the gifts to distribute to children in local refuges.
Find out more here: https://www.kidsout.org.uk/how-companies-can-help/giving-tree/