- Christmas 2020
- Our Nurses, Doctors, Health care professionals, Care workers and all key workers are honestly amazing. They are beyond a clap on a Thursday and always have been
- Acts of Kindness from business’s in a time of Crisis
Celebrate the small things
- Oral hygiene
- Mental Health First Aid
- Christmas meal for all.
- Work life balance
- The giving tree
- Respect Care introduces “Fitness for All”
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY- 10th October 2019
- Professional Care Workers' Day 4th Septembers 2019
- Building resilience and a sense of balance
- Memory walk helping to make a difference
- Currently recruiting
- Cupcake day 2019
- Respect Care Services' 11th Birthday
Given that we are living in the age of COVID-19 and gifting someone with toilet paper and hand sanitizer is now the highest form of love, it’s difficult to know how to celebrate.
Our Director/Founder turned a year older today and we couldn’t miss an opportunity to celebrate and to thank her and all the staff on the front line in the office still working and supporting service users, care staff and families still in the community.
So with social distancing in effect the staff still in the office celebrated a very somber birthday with with a lovely meal. Even though we’re in tough times right now, we still need to celebrate the little things.
Thanks everyone for your hard work and for continued support. Stay safe.