- Christmas 2020
- Our Nurses, Doctors, Health care professionals, Care workers and all key workers are honestly amazing. They are beyond a clap on a Thursday and always have been
- Acts of Kindness from business’s in a time of Crisis
- Celebrate the small things
- Oral hygiene
- Mental Health First Aid
- Christmas meal for all.
- Work life balance
- The giving tree
- Respect Care introduces “Fitness for All”
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY- 10th October 2019
Professional Care Workers' Day 4th Septembers 2019
- Building resilience and a sense of balance
- Memory walk helping to make a difference
- Currently recruiting
- Cupcake day 2019
- Respect Care Services' 11th Birthday
On the 4th of September we celebrated Professional Care Workers Day.
We used this day to celebrate the amazing care work that we witness and deliver everyday in the community and to show our employees that we value their hard-work and commitment to us and those we provide care to.
We wanted to make our staff feel special, as we try to do at many other times of the year, but to show that we appreciate their efforts come rain or shine and to say that the role they do can sometimes feel undervalued however you are valued and each of you, make the people we provide care to, laugh, smile and feel looked after everyday and
"WE APPRECIATE YOU!"
So thank you to all of our staff who contributed to the event and to those who attended.