- Christmas 2020
- Our Nurses, Doctors, Health care professionals, Care workers and all key workers are honestly amazing. They are beyond a clap on a Thursday and always have been
- Acts of Kindness from business’s in a time of Crisis
- Celebrate the small things
- Oral hygiene
- Mental Health First Aid
- Christmas meal for all.
- Work life balance
- The giving tree
- Respect Care introduces “Fitness for All”
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY- 10th October 2019
- Professional Care Workers' Day 4th Septembers 2019
- Building resilience and a sense of balance
- Memory walk helping to make a difference
- Currently recruiting
- Cupcake day 2019
Respect Care Services' 11th Birthday
We have just turned 11.
Respect Care Services has just celebrated it's 11th Birthday. The company, launched in May 2006 by Founder/Director Jacquie Kelly and CEO Nicholas Kelly, has been providing outstanding care to the elderly and individuals requiring support at home.
Jacquie launched the company after seeing the difference a compassionate and highly experienced carer can make to the well being of a Service User. Jacquie set about creating a company that treated it's staff with Respect and dignity and created an approach that put the Service user at the centre of the care we provided.
We have worked hard to build relationships with the local community, offering its staff extensive training to ensure they have the knowledge and understanding required to manage a variety of care needs and different cultural backgrounds.